Live events company seeking experienced AV Technicians for pop-up events. Applicants should have the necessary knowledge, experience and demeanor to serve as the lead/primary audio/video operator for each event.
- Daily deployment of pre-configured Audio/Video control equipment rack.
- Patching audio and video and network cabling
- Interfacing with Venue personnel to define equipment placement at each venue
- Placement and configuration of Video Projectors
- Operation of A/V system including DVD player, Media Player, Video Mixer and Processor, Audio Processor, FM Transmitter, Audio Streaming Server, Wifi Network.
- Operation of small FM transmitter.
- Operation and basic maintenance of Power Generators.
- Troubleshooting of Audio and Video system
- Supporting other venue personnel in troubleshooting A/V issues experienced by guests
Audio/Visual: 2 years (Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $200.00 /day