Job Description: We are recruiting for an outgoing, friendly, and team oriented candidate to join our staff as a Retail Sales Associates. The retail sales associate is responsible for selling eyewear products and services and utilizing the SERVE selling strategy to Super Serve the Customer’s needs Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Greet all customers in-person and by phone promptly and professionally as per company customer service standards to include identifying customers’ needs/lifestyle selling, offering current promotions, multiple pair offerings, obtaining prescription, use of the lens cleaning kit, offering our Unbeatable Price/Money-Back Satisfaction guarantee, etc.
· Inspect finished eyeglasses using the Lensometer to conform to Company 7-Point Quality
· Check as well as providing a thorough dispense to ensure proper fit, etc.
· Adjust and repair customer eyewear
· Stock/re-stock merchandise, clean and straighten displays and entire store to plan-o-gram
· Process defective, spoiled and cannibalized frames
· Complete company required training programs
· Follow company safety rules and standards
· Other duties as assigned by management to include cross training in the lab
Qualified Candidates :
· High School Diploma , 1-3 years of related experience, optical preferred , Selling experience/skills Preferred , Bilingual Preferred ,Complete company required training within required timeframes , Cross training in all departments as needed & Able to work : days, nights, weekends and holidays
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.
Visionworks provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees.