Job Opportunity at Boot Barn in Crossroads Center
Posted Wed, Aug 31
Key Holders are responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to all Boot Barn customers. They embody the Boot Barn mission, vision and values in all they do by developing selling and service skills, product knowledge, merchandising and visual presentation skills and point-of-sale proficiency. Key Holders partner with the management team to attain sales goals, assist with staff development, and all store operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By your actions foster a service and selling culture, exceed customer expectations and build consumer relationships that will be enduring.
- Ensure customers receive the highest level of service through creating an engaging customer centric selling and service environment, accurate product.
- Develop product knowledge expertise for our product categories and understand the features and benefits of individual products.
- Maintain and achieve measureable goals including: sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT), customer capture rates and email capture rates.
- Actively seek new ways to improve metrics by partnering with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, set up sales, and store housekeeping; assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and practices including signing, pricing, OSR, and loss prevention; accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Complete all opening and closing procedures to company standards and comply with the company’s Time and Attendance policy and procedures.