Responsible for assisting the General Manager in achieving restaurant objectives. Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures, federal, state and local laws and Company business standards. This position must be able to work and communicate effectively with the restaurant management team and the team members in order to drive sales and profits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
- Come to work promptly and regularly
- Provide leadership and direction and work well with others
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Able to work a variety of schedules in accordance with business needs and customary scheduling requirements
- Prolonged periods of standing, walking, bending and stooping
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to effectively and safely use kitchen equipment
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Displays professional and appropriate image and appearance
- Engages in local restaurant marketing efforts
- Assists in generating Manager and Team Member schedules ensuring coverage appropriate to drive sales and profits.
- Assists with profit and loss management through cash control / security policies and procedures, maintaining inventory, food cost, managing labor and reviewing financial reports. Takes corrective action as necessary.
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- 3-5 years of restaurant or supervisory experience, preferred