Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Customer Service – Greets every customer with a helpful and friendly approach, reading customer cues and matching their needs with your service level. Share the benefits of the DSW Loyalty program, answer questions regarding merchandise and complete the purchase through either in-store sale or digital order.
• Cashwrap – Complete customer transactions while following DSW’s policies and procedures. Responsible for accuracy in counting money and providing change. Communicates pricing information from receipt. Operates a calculator and enters data via the register keyboard.
• Store Operations – Maintains a neat, clean and safe environment for our internal and external customers. This includes but is not limited to clearing trash from the aisles, cashwrap, and stockroom, returning shoes back to where they belong according to DSW standards, cleaning the associate breakroom and public restrooms, vacuuming, cleaning mirrors and front walkways along with any other housekeeping items deemed necessary.
• Merchandising – Receives inbound freight, prepares and places merchandise on the sales floor per DSW standards, completes markdowns, maintains clearance standards and organizes and maintains the stockroom.
• Fulfillment – Completes all functions of the fulfillment process including locating items, inspecting condition of product, packaging and label placement ensuring readiness for pick up/delivery.
• Asset Protection – Follows all asset protection policies and procedures.
• Personal Development – Actively participates in daily team meetings and ongoing training. Is open to and responsive to coaching and feedback.
• Other Duties – Performs other duties as assigned by the management team.
Check out the full posting at https://careers.dswinc.com/job/St-Cloud-Store-Associate-Part-Time-MN-56301/735488100/