Job Opportunity at Carter's in Crossroads Center
Posted Tue, Nov 8
The Part Time Sales Manager (PTS), in partnership with the store management team, leads the overall productivity for their store. The PTS responsibilities include supporting the management team in driving financial results, customer experience, employee retention, and delivering brand standards of operational and merchandising execution. The PTS supports the team in fostering a positive work environment to ensure employee and customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for the coaching, training, and performance of the store team. The PTS consistently abides by Our Values: Act with Integrity, Exceed Expectations, Succeed Together, Inspire Innovation, and Invest in People.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school degree or GED minimum requirement, Associates degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years in retail store management.
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Demonstrates strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Working knowledge of computer/ technology (Outlook, Excel, Web navigation).
- Availability to meet the needs of the business that may include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Regular work frequency is required to remain an active employee. Minimum number of hours is not guaranteed.
- Availability changes must be approved by the Store Manager and will be reviewed based on business needs.
- Scheduled working shifts range from 3-8 hours in length (applicable state laws apply).