Job Opportunity at Boot Barn in Crossroads Center
Posted Wed, Aug 31
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By your actions foster a service and selling culture, exceed customer expectations and build consumer relationships that will be enduring.
- Ensures a high level of productivity through attainment of UPH targets.
- Process all incoming/out coming inventory with accuracy.
- Verify all merchandise deliveries are compliant and accurate to Company standards.
- Ensure all merchandise is prepared for the selling floor and complies with all company ticketing and signage guidelines.
- Place EAS tags on merchandise before moving it to the sales floor to meet LP guidelines.
- Ensure the timely and accurate input for all freight information through the appropriate systems.
- Execute all RTV’s, orders, transfers, re-tickets or mark downs efficiently and timely to Company policies and procedures.
- Educate and coach sales team on all processes and procedures that affect the customer experience through inventory control.
- Maintain a neat and orderly stock room that is compliant with all Company/State guidelines
Take initiative and ownership over all aspects of inventory management.
- Partner with management to assist in the teams development and understanding of all inventory processes; comply with the Company’s Time and Attendance policy and procedures.