Job Opportunity at Carter's in Crossroads Center
Posted Wed, Aug 2
The Sales Associate (SA) is responsible for interacting with customers and employees to create a positive store environment. The SA maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean, and organized store. Responsible for the execution of operational activities and protecting Company assets through exceptional customer service. The SA is responsible for providing information regarding product benefits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their experience.
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship with all members of the team.
- Adapts performing assignments as requested.
- Supports management direction of store.
- Supports, trains, and coaches others to success.
- Adheres to all company policies and safety procedures as directed by the company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience preferred.