Job Opportunity at Carter's in Crossroads Center
Posted Tue, Nov 8
The Store Manager’s (SM) purpose is to lead through Carter’s mission, vision, and values in order to develop a high-performing team that consistently delivers top end results. The SM’s responsibility is to drive financial results through exceptional store standards, execution of company strategies, and positive customer interaction. The SM effectively manages all aspects of the store inclusive of customer engagement, operational execution, people management, and merchandising presentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST IMPORTANT)
- Communicates professionally and effectively with the store team, customers, and business partners.
- Fosters a positive work environment and provides direct, objective feedback in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains a high performing team through consistent recruiting, selection, and development.
- Assess performance and provides feedback daily as well as during the review process.
- Utilizes company tools to train and develop store team to ensure execution of all store operations; addresses performance as needed.
- Adapts management style as necessary to lead and develop team while establishing measurable, attainable and actionable goals.
- Recognizes and rewards exceptional performance to increase employee engagement and redirect employees when necessary.