Job Opportunity at Chico's in Crossroads Center
Posted Thu, Apr 13
- Processes merchandise, ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
- Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
- Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable.Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and Locate requests.
- Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
- Assists with visual directives, including floorsets, window changes, visual presentations, signage placement, etc. as directed.
- Assists with boutique cleanliness and organization
- Models, supports and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service (MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel experience
Teamwork and Growth
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem solving
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits feedback
Other duties as assigned.
This position may be found in multiple brands.Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company