Reporting to the General Manager, the Team Member provides front-line service to Sbarro guests in an enthusiastic, friendly, outgoing, clean and safe manner. While each team member is hired for a primary position (such as a Server/Cashier, Pizza Maker, Steam Cook/Prep, Dishwasher), due to sales volume fluctuations in any given restaurant and the various station responsibilities, each team member may be asked to assist in fulfilling other position duties. It is desirable that each Team Member be cross-trained in each duty.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must serve customers within their assigned station, following prescribed methods and within prescribed standards for guest service. This includes greeting, enhancing sales through purchase suggestions to customers, proper serving procedure, checking for guest satisfaction in accordance with the standards established for guest satisfaction and recipe compliance.
- Maintains product knowledge, knows the ingredients, presentation, price of all menu items and specials.
- Receives payment for all transactions following prescribed methods and with prescribed standards for guest service.
- Follows all required procedures outlined in Sbarro cash handling policy.
- Completes cleaning and stocking duties in accordance with the appropriate daily operating procedure.
- Practices food safety and sanitation standards required of foodservice establishments.
- Follows established cost control systems, including employee food policy and waste guidelines.
- Able to arrive to work on time.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.